Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vindication for the Unprecedented (a poetic bit)

A breath
A line
A verse.

The beginning to the end of something.
Fear of lost happiness and choking on its display.
Fear of one thing yet to begin all because of the possible end.

The end to the beginning of what was.
Terror of nothing new.
Terror of nothing at all to convince.

The transition from that to this.
Attachment to the mist indiscernible and in front.
Attachment to the wind like a balloon that's lost its ground.

A foreigner did his best to describe the subtle, barbed-wire phenomena.
And called it Vindication.

12/4/8

4 comments:

  1. Hi Indra. Thanx you came by my blog. Do follow me if you may like it. anyway, let me say something. Are you new to blogging? if so, do one thing. Tell everyone you can about this blog, so that more people will read it and comment upon it. You will feel more good. As of me, I can't stay without my blog anymore. It's my heart.Writing funny and happy thoughts has come sort of hobby now.

    anyway. am giving you a first follower gift. Lots of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A last time for everything
    The fear is what keeps us here

    Rad poem, and I'm glad to see The Fountain as your first favorite movie; that movie trips me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end to the beginning of what was.
    Terror of nothing new.
    Terror of nothing at all to convince.

    well writen

    ReplyDelete